Request for Proposal:Review of international best practice for postharvest management of sweet cherries in Australia (CY17000)
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Review of international best practice for postharvest management of sweet cherries in Australia (CY17000).
The objectives of the services being sought are to help Hort Innovation:
- Understand international cherry Industry approaches to postharvest practices that optimise shelf-life, fruit quality and profitability;
- Identify technologies that can be employed in Australia for new best practice postharvest technologies (stacking, packaging, storage conditions, temperature, gases, atmospheres) for disease control and transport; and
- Motivate market differentiation of Australian cherries created by enhancement in fruit quality.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- The Request For Proposal (RFP) documents may be downloaded from www.tenders.net .
- You will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
- RPFs must be submitted by 20 September 2017
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.