The Foundation’s Large Grants are awarded to projects with strong potential to contribute to the sustainable management of natural resources or the advance of constructive wildlife research.
Research topics may include:
- population surveys;
- monitoring projects and species inventories;
- species habitat associations, habitat quality and habitat modelling;
- behaviour and ecology of a species;
- development and testing of techniques;
- studies of hunters and their interactions with wildlife and with each other; and,
- genetics, diseases, and parasites.
Funding & Duration
Applicants can apply for up to US $50,000 (approx AUD $63,000) per year of support.
Research projects should be credible projects carried out by qualified individuals with specific objectives.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 October 2017
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.