Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Nuts for Life – Educating health professionals 2017-2020 (HN17002).
The objectives of the services being sought are:
- To provide credibility, reinforcement and amplification of consumer messages (nuts make healthy snacking easy) by building and maintaining health professional knowledge of the health benefits of increased nut consumption
- To educate health professionals on the position of nuts in the Australian Guide to Healthy Eating, the recommended serve size and provide them with strategies to encourage clients to include nuts in their diet daily
- To address any barriers to consumption particularly allergies and other misperceptions about consuming nuts.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- The Request for Proposal (RFP) documents can be downloaded from www.tenders.net.
- You will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
- RFPs must be submitted by 19 September 2017
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.