Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Summerfruit supply chain quality support (SF17004).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Identify activities occurring between receipt of fruit into the retailer DC and the point of sale that are adversely impacting quality, and ultimately consumer satisfaction.
- Determine procedures and quality specifications that best deliver a consistently acceptable product to consumers.
- Quantify the commercial impact to retailers and growers of supplying an optimum eating quality product.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- The Request for Proposal (RFP) documents can be downloaded from www.tenders.net.
- You will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
- RFPs must be submitted by 29 September 2017
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.