Date: 5 October 2017
Time: 12.00pm – 5.00pm ACDT
Venue: The University of Adelaide Health & Medical Sciences Building, North Terrace, SA 5000
About this Event
Join Adelaide’s med tech and digital health community for an afternoon of key information and industry insight from international and national leaders in the sector, co-hosted with the University of Adelaide.
Industry leaders gather to discuss key topics for digital health companies:
- Securing health tech investment
- Successful translation and incorporation of research outputs
- Hear from international corporates and SMEs on business partnering
- Hear from local companies who have built successful digital health businesses
- Adam Wardell – Head of Strategy, Innovation and Business Development at Novartis, responsible for shaping future innovative growth opportunities, including from novel fields of research in start-ups and scientific institutions globally.
- Melissa McBurnie – Adelaide based Investment Manager for Brandon Capital, responsible for identifying promising investment candidates in the life sciences
- Peter Bradley – Vice President, Global Business Development for LBT Innovations, on the behind-the-scenes of launching a digital health business in SA
- Darby To – Co founder of Aurenda Capital, specialising in healthcare innovation investment, shares practical insights on investment in digital health.
- Bronwyn Le Grice – Managing Director and co-founder of ANDHealth, has a background in venture capital, business strategy and corporate development in the digital health sector, spearheards a panel addressing investment in the digital health sector
Register for this Event
Tickets are $150 (plus booking fee).
Receive a $50 discount – register as an ANDHealth Member, and enter promotional code ANDHealth2017Member at the checkout.