Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Characterisation of flavour profiles of new papaya varieties (PP17000).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Determine flavour acceptance and preference for eating newly developed cultivars of yellow and red papaya identified in project PP15000 across the value chain including growers, marketers, retailers and consumers in defined marketplaces
- Identify and characterise volatile compound profiles, based on quantitative chromatography signatures, at a range of ripening stages in current and new papaya cultivars and advanced varieties identified in project PP15000
- Correlate volatile compound signatures with flavour preferences and determine the accuracy of these signatures in selecting varieties with preferred flavour profiles.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- The Request for Proposal (RFP) documents can be downloaded from www.tenders.net.
- You will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
- RFPs must be submitted by 9 October 2017
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.