The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) – AstraZeneca Ovarian Cancer Research Fellowship represents a joint effort to encourage and support a postdoctoral or clinical research fellow to conduct ovarian cancer research and to establish a successful career path in this field.
The research proposed for funding must have direct applicability to ovarian cancer with a specific focus on DNA damage repair pathways and may be basic, translational, clinical, or epidemiological in nature.
Funding & Duration
This fellowship provides a two-year grant of US $110,000 (approx. AUD $140,000).
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
At the start of the grant term on 1 July 2018, applicants must:
- hold a mentored research position with the title of postdoctoral fellow, clinical research fellow, or equivalent
- have completed their most recent doctoral degree within the past 5 years
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 8 November 2017
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review