Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Vegetable knowledge transfer at the 2018 International Spinach Conference (VG17004).
The objectives of the services being sought are to assist Hort Innovation to:
- Highlight the Spanish spinach industry to assist growth and development for the Australian spinach industry sector through a study tour.
- Provide growers with a wide ranging study tour that includes on-farm production, water management, packaging, research and development and the supply chain side of spinach businesses.
- Enable Australian growers to create international networks and identify new technologies/research for further investment.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- The Request for Proposal (RFP) documents can be downloaded from www.tenders.net.
- You will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
- RFPs must be submitted by 24 October 2017
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.