This opportunity uses the R21 Exploratory/Developmental Research Grants funding mechanism.
This Funding Opportunity Announcement is to support research grants that will advance the state of knowledge of serious adverse drug reactions.
Applications across the spectrum of research are encouraged.
- Serious Adverse Drug Reaction Research (R01 Research Project Grant)
Funding & Duration
The combined budget for direct costs for the two year project period may not exceed US $275,000 (approx AUD $350,000) .
No more than US $200,000 (approx AUD $255,000) may be requested in any single year.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 2 January 2018 – Letter of Intent (LOI) via Grants.Gov submission portal (cc Research Services)
- 18 January 2018 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- For Full Applications:
- complete your RFR through ResearchMaster.
- when prompted to Select Fund Scheme, use Fund Scheme code 901331