About the Program
The Industry Support Program was established in conjunction with the Australian Government approval to acquire the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) under Project AIR 6000.
The Program will provide funding to Australian companies and research organisations to support the development of new or improved capabilities that may enhance the ability to win work in the production, sustainment and follow-on development phases of the JSF Program.
- For program details visit the Grant Connect website – Grant Opportunity GO601
Scheme C Grants Stream
Under Stream C of the program, grants are awarded for research effort assistance that leads to JSF industry capability enhancements or manufacturing improvements required by entities within the JSF supply chain or the JSF Program Office.
Funding & Duration
Grants of up to $300,000, with no more than $100,000 per financial year, are available
Customers need to match the Program funding on a 50:50 basis.
Customers will be required to complete Projects in this stream within a period of no more than 36 months.
An applicant must:
- be a certain type of entity
- have ownership, access to, or the beneficial use of, any intellectual property necessary to carry out the Project
- demonstrate their ability to fund the costs of the Project. (These are costs other than those covered by the Program funding)
- where the proposed project is to be undertaken by a consortium or a trust, comply with any additional application criteria
- not be one of the companies engaged on the development as a ‘JSF Prime’ and
- not be named by the Affirmative Action Agency as an organisation that has not complied with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
Ongoing – funding will be open under this program until 30 June 2023.
- Please contact Paul Arthur, Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts & Professions) for assistance with a submission.