GRDC relies on periodic economic surveys on the costs of disease, weeds and invertebrate pests when making investment decisions.
This GRDC investment is to:
1. By April 2018, provide a written review of the Australian and international scientific literature summarising the current knowledge on biotic threat survey techniques and technologies applicable to the Australian grain industry to address:
- How often to review / collect biotic threat and beneficial species data (within a season)?
- What is the best method to collect biotic threat and beneficial species data?
- What are the barriers to collecting data and or reporting?
- How best to collate data and predict or show temporal changes?
- What are the best methods for Statistical analysis and collation of data sets?
2. By April 2018, a written report on the accessibility and ownership of data sets held or collected through private agronomy sources (e.g. electronic farm records, contracting agronomists records, incentives for reporting to current systems).
Tender No. & Further Information
- April 2018
Closing Date & Time
- 27 November 2017
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.