The National Health & Medical Research Council (NHMRC) is establishing a new panel of providers with relevant expertise to assist NHMRC and other Australian Government agencies to develop evidence-based health advice and resources. These could include:
- clinical practice, ethics, public and environmental health guidelines
- overviews, systematic reviews and literature reviews
- public statements and information papers
There are four categories of panel services:
- advising on the methodology of evidence evaluation, the development of recommendations and guidelines
- evidence evaluation: overviews, systematic reviews, literature reviews and health economic analyses
- evaluation of guidelines, policies and programs
- writing and editing of health and medical information products.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Austender website – NHMRC 2017-18RFT001
- This new NHMRC panel replaces the current Health Evidence panel which expires in May 2018.
Closing Date & Time
- 4 December 2017, 11.00 am (ACT Local Time)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.