The Innovation Connections program provides small and medium sized businesses with access to expert technology advice to address technology and knowledge gaps, and collaborate with the research sector in developing new ideas with commercial potential. Support includes up to $50,000 in matched funding to work on collaborative projects.
Innovation Connections Facilitation
Provides your business with an Innovation Facilitator to help you to:
- identify knowledge gaps
- identify opportunities to work with research organisations to test and develop new ideas
- connect to other business assistance packages
- find the expertise to support your business.
Innovation Facilitators will also provide a report with possible solutions to your problems and referrals to other research and industry programmes.
Innovation Connections Grant
If you chose to implement the suggestions in the report and would like to work with a research organisation, you can apply for an Innovation Connections Grant up to the value of $50,000. The grant will reimburse you 50% of the total project costs.
- View the Customer Information Guide (PDF) for eligibility criteria
- Please contact Paul Arthur, Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts & Professions) for assistance with an application.
- Applications may be lodged at any time during the life of the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.