The Misk Foundation and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have partnered to launch Misk Grand Challenges. This initiative seeks to empower youth both with the skills that they need to succeed in the knowledge economy and with the passion required to tackle the world’s most challenging problems. Ultimately, the initiative hopes to nurture a new generation of leaders who will transform both local and global communities. The following grant opportunities are currently open for applications:
- Reinventing Teaching & School Leadership: Preparing the Youth with the 21st Century Skills Needed for a Knowledge Economy
- Activating Global Citizenship: Building the Next Generation of Global Citizens for the Global Goals
Funding & Duration
Up to US $100,000 (approx. AUD $131,500) is available for a period of 12 – 18 months. Proposals that are selected to receive an initial funding of $100,000 and go on to demonstrate success will receive further funding to scale up and impact lives across the world.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 25 April 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code ORG96531
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review