This program was established in response to the devastating impact of traumatic brain injury (TBI) and psychological health (PH) issues, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), on deployed Service members in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The PH/TBIRP mission is to establish, fund, and integrate both individual and multi-agency research efforts that will lead to improved prevention, detection, and treatment of PH issues and TBI.
Applied Behavior Analysis Clinical Study (ABACS) Award
The intent of this award is to support a prospective clinical study that will evaluate the effectiveness of the tiered delivery model of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Findings from the clinical study should lead to a thorough and detailed understanding of the outcomes of ABA services delivered to participants diagnosed with ASD who receive tiered model ABA services.
- Program Announcement [PDF]
- Funding – maximum funding of US $7M (approx. AUD $9.2M) for a maximum period of 4 years.
- Eligibility – investigators at or above the level of Associate Professor (or equivalent). Investigators must not be receiving TRICARE reimbursement for ABA services.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 20 December 2017, 5.00 pm (ET) – pre-proposal submitted via https://eBRAP.org.
- 3 January 2018 – full applications (by invitation only) submitted to Research Services for internal review.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.