The National Institutes of Health (NIH) have released a large number of funding opportunities that are now open for applications.
For a full list of current opportunities. please visit the NIH website, and filter for one or more of the following activity codes:
- R01: Research Project Grant funding mechanism.
- R03: Small Research Grants funding mechanism.
- R21: Exploratory/Developmental Research Grants funding mechanism.
- U01: Research Project – Cooperative Agreements funding mechanism.
- For more details or if you plan to apply for one of these schemes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the NIH website
- View the University of Adelaide Researchers Guide to Submitting a NIH Application (PDF)