The 50th Anniversary TSANZ Benevolent Grant was established to help TSANZ contribute to worthwhile causes intended to improve respiratory health care delivery within Australia and New Zealand, and internationally.
This is not a research program. Funding must be used for philanthropic activities to improve respiratory health care in settings where resources and delivery are poor. For example, the purchase of equipment, the implementation of training for health care professionals or patients, or direct patient programs would qualify for this funding.
Funding & Duration
The following two award categories are available:
- People’s Choice Award valued at up to $10,000.
- Director’s Choice Award valued at up to $10,000.
To be eligible for this award the applicant must be a current financial member of the Thoracic Society.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND000423
- Applications must be submitted online by 31 January 2018
- Applications should include:
- A video of your proposal (optional, maximum 5 minutes)
- A written proposal clearly detailing how this grant is to be used. Include any lay description, technical description, and feasibility (maximum two A4 pages, plus references)
- A letter of support if partnered or pledged funding is available (not compulsory and no limit)