The Australian Pesticides & Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) has functions, powers and obligations under the Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Code scheduled to the Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Code Act 1995 relating to the regulation of agricultural and veterinary chemicals up to and including the point of sale. The APVMA’s decision making is designed to be systematic, scientific and risk-based. The object of the Agvet Code is to make provision for and in relation to:
- the evaluation, approval and control of the supply, of active constituents for proposed or existing agricultural chemical products or veterinary chemical products;
- the evaluation, registration and control of the manufacture and supply, of agricultural chemical products and veterinary chemical products;
- the reconsideration of an active approval, chemical product/s or labels
The APVMA is seeking expressions of interest from suitability qualified and experienced organisations who will evaluate and/or regulatory risk assess data for the registration, reconsideration or project work relating to pesticides and veterinary medicines. The APVMA is looking for expertise from individuals or organisations in the disciplines of:
- Health and WHS; and
- Residues and Trade.
Respondents may express an interest for Scientific Data Evaluation and Regulatory Risk Assessment Services in one or more of these disciplines.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Austender website – EOI 2018-239
- Initially three years, with two by two year extension options.
Closing Date & Time
- 15 February 2018, 2.00 pm (ACT Local Time)
- Please contact Paul Arthur, Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts & Professions) for assistance with a submission.