Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Improving the biosecurity preparedness of Australian horticulture for the exotic spotted wing drosophila (Drosophila suzukii).
The objectives of the services being sought are to develop a preparedness program for spotted wing drosophila (SWD) in Australia:
- To increase the chance of detection and reporting of SWD through increased awareness and knowledge of the pest
- To improve capacity to ensure faster response time to any incursions of SWD.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Tenders.net website – MT17005
Closing Date & Time
- 25 January 2018, 5.00 pm (AEDT)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.