IMCRC welcomes expressions of interest from manufacturing businesses that wish to research innovative manufacturing technologies and processes.
The IMCRC Innovation Investment Committee, appointed by the IMCRC Board, reviews and approves existing and new projects. The Committee will:
- Call for submissions of project plans and proposals;
- Assess project plans and proposals against selection criteria determined by the Board;
- Seek clarification or amendments to project plans and proposals;
- Review and make recommendations to the Board;
- Approve or not approve projects that are within its financial delegation (up to $1M); and
- Make recommendations to the Board on those project proposals that are outside its delegations as to whether the project proposals meet selection criteria and warrant initial or continuing funding.
The Committee meets again at the beginning of March, with project applications closing on Monday 19 February 2018. Project application documentation including agreements, selection guidelines and application templates, can be found on the IMCRC website.