Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Improving preparedness of the Australian horticultural sector to the threat potentially posed by Xylella fastidiosa (a severe biosecurity risk).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Increase effectiveness of R&D work targeting the biosecurity risk to horticulture from Xylella fastidiosa
- Build capacity to ensure early and accurate detection of Xylella fastidiosa
- Reduce potential impacts on plant movement within, and from Australia.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Tenders.net website – MT17006
Closing Date & Time
- 23 February 2018, 5.00pm (AEDT)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.