Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Internal fruit rot of capsicum.
The objective of the services being sought is to better understand and manage internal rot in capsicum. It will do this by:
- Developing simple protocols for early diagnosis of the pathogens causing the rot
- Researching the epidemiology of the pathogens that cause the rot
- Developing and extending effective integrated disease management (IDM) options for control of the rot.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Tenders.net website – VG17012
Closing Date & Time
- 28 February 2018, 5.00 pm (AEDT)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.