The Bridge Program leverages the global pharmaceutical industry to improve the skills, knowledge and professional networks of Australian biotech entrepreneurs, industry related professionals, research scientists and business development orientated academics. Global experts sourced from across the industry will assist participants to understand and navigate the complex regulatory, financial, scientific and intellectual property issues involved in bringing new medicines to market.
Topics to be covered face-to-face and online include:
- Protecting intellectual property
- Structuring biotech financing deals
- Designing clinical trials to shorten regulatory approval processes
- Enhancing reimbursement returns
Fees & Scholarships
- The fee is $550 including GST.
- Limited travel bursaries may be available for participants to contribute to out of pocket expenses associated with the face-to-face components of the program.
- The top program participants will be selected to receive scholarships to visit leading global pharmaceutical companies in December 2018, following a competitive pitch competition.
Over the 6 month program, participants will engage in:
|Launch Event||Melbourne||27 March 2018|
|Online Training||Online||April – July 2018|
|Residential Training||Sydney||1-3 August 2018|
|Online Industry-led Webinars||Online||Ad hoc|
|Closing Event||Brisbane||30 October 2018|
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Expressions of Interest close 2 February 2018
- Submit an EOI application form online (accompanied by a two page CV)
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org