The Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (AMDF) supports sufferers of mitochondrial disease and their families, funds essential research into the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cures of mitochondrial disorders, and increases awareness and education about this disease.
AMDF Translational Research Grants assist in rapidly transforming research discoveries into clinical practice. The Foundation funds exceptional researchers who have the capability to turn around ground breaking research and start to make inroads into treatments.
Funding & Duration
$150,000 per year for two years.
- Research must be focused on primary mitochondrial disease
- Applicant must have a position at an Australian institute
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 16 March 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review