The SAAFE program objective is to facilitate and enhance bilateral collaborative research in nuclear science and engineering between Australia and France. The program supports early career researchers at PhD level to expand research and innovation activities within Human Health, Environment and Nuclear Fuel Cycle, to initiate sustainable research networks and linkages to support Australian and French research and innovation.
Funding & Duration
The scholarship provides a maximum funding of up to $15,000 AUD which will contribute towards travel and / or accommodation expenses in Australia or France.
Applicants must be:
- A PhD student currently enrolled in a French or AINSE member university; OR
- Enrolled in a PhD in collaboration between French and Australian institutions
- Carrying out a research project which stimulates research collaboration between France and Australia in the following areas:
- Human Health Research
- Environmental Research
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle
View Application Guidelines (PDF) for more details.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 April 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com