The Heart Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship encourages and supports early-career cardiovascular health researchers to develop research skills and independence.
The Fellowship helps further postdoctoral researcher careers as funding becomes more competitive.
Funding & Duration
Fellowships are worth $75,000 per year for up to two years. They may be full-time or part-time.
- Applicants must be in their first three years post awarding of their PhD on the application closing date.
- Be involved in any area of cardiovascular health research including: biomedical, clinical, public health and health service delivery.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 13 April 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code 512872
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review