Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Indoor greening and consumer behaviour in retail environments.
The research project will build on previous research to investigate the impact of urban greening in a retail environment. The research should investigate consumer behaviours, attitudes and perceptions of greenery and should include a comparison of living plants and plastic greenery. The research should provide recommendations on the amount and types of urban greening that is most effective in attracting consumer interest.
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Create new market opportunities for stakeholders in Australia’s non-food sector (plant, garden and turf industries)
- Provide a greater understanding on the relationship between urban greening and consumer behaviour in a retail environment
- Encourage increased living infrastructure in retail environment as a mechanism for increasing the percentage of green space
Tender No. & Further Information
- Tenders.net website – GC17001
Closing Date & Time
- 20 April 2018, 5.00 pm (AEDT)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.