PoultryHub Australia (PHA) will fund a number of research projects, as part of PHA’s Industry Research Funding. The aim of the call is to encourage scientists to engage with industry and work together to develop innovative, applied research projects with the objective to solve problems faced by the Australian poultry industry.
Research projects will not be limited to a specific research area within the Australian Poultry Industry but will be required to meet the following criteria:
- The research project must be innovative, applied research with a reasonable probability to deliver direct outcomes to industry;
- The duration of the project must not exceed 12 months;
- The research project must demonstrate direct contact/interaction with a sector of the poultry industry;
- The budget must not be predominately used for salaries;
- The receiving institution must agree to the terms of the PHA Funding Agreement (this agreement can be requested directly from email@example.com).
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 7 March 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com