The Brain & Behaviour Research Foundation is seeking applications for the NARSAD Young Investigator Grant. Funding is available for basic, translational or clinical research that aims to improve the understanding, treatment and prevention of serious psychiatric disorders (e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar, mood and anxiety disorders, or early onset brain and behaviour disorder).
Funding & Duration
Up to US $35,000 (approx. AUD $45,000) per year for 1 or 2 years.
- Applicants must have a doctoral degree and be employed in research training, or be in a faculty research position.
- Postdoctoral fellows, instructors and assistant professors are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have an onsite mentor or senior collaborator who is an established investigator in the relevant areas.
- Non-domestic (non-US) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted direct to sponsor online by 13 March 2018