Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Improving diagnostics and biosecurity for graft-transmissible diseases in citrus.
The objectives of the services being sought are to strengthen the citrus industry’s biosecurity against graft-transmissible pathogens through:
- Improved detection and diagnostics of graft-transmissible viruses, viroids and plasma bacteria
- Understanding the range and risk of endemic and new graft-transmissible pathogens
- Collaborating with projects CT17001 and MT17006 and incorporating project outputs into a biosecurity plan
- Being responsive to industry requests for diagnostic support.
The project will strengthen the citrus industry against graft-transmissible pathogens. Such pathogens will be more efficiently and reliably detected and identified, and good biosecurity planning will support increased industry knowledge and good practice in minimising the risk of such pathogens.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Tenders.net website – CT17007
Closing Date & Time
- 20 March 2018, 5.00 pm (AEDT)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.