Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Pistachio Productivity Improvement Program.
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Deliver the Pistachio Productivity Improvement Program to key focus areas outlined in the request for proposal
- Complement field research with a variety of methods to disseminate information and promote the adoption R&D. This may include print, electronic, social media and other face-to-face methods as well as field days
- Increase industry awareness of the latest relevant R&D outcomes related to improved practice on-farm
- Coordinate improved practice information delivery to the Australian pistachio industry in a timely and strategic manner
- Complement and utilise the existing industry information delivery channels.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Tenders.net website – PS17003
Closing Date & Time
- 26 March 2018, 5.00 pm (AEDT)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.