The aim of the Intensive Care Foundation grants program is to improve the care and treatment of critically ill patients in Australia and New Zealand, in order to increase the number of lives saved in intensive care each year. The following grant categories are available:
This grant is available to applicants at various levels of their research career, including Early Career Researchers. Applicants are considered Early Career Researchers if they:
- are within 5 years of their post-graduate qualification
- have not previously received a grant from the Foundation on which they were designated Chief Investigator
- have not been named as Chief Investigator (or equivalent) on a previously funded grant from a large competitive grant scheme, e.g. NHMRC or ARC
The Board of the Intensive Care Foundation would like to encourage more applications from intensive care nurses in 2018. Preference will be given to applications that address clinical nursing issues.
In 2018, only one grant of up to $50,000 will be available. Other grants will be funded up to a maximum of $25,000.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 23 March 2018 – Letter of Intent (LOI)
- 23 May 2018 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code ORG112811
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review