Wine Australia is seeking applications for its travel bursaries, for travel commencing between 1 July and 31 December 2018. Wine Australia provides funding for travel, study tours or conferences which will advance knowledge and skills in your area of research, and encourage collaboration and networking with the international wine community.
Proposed funding must align with Wine Australia’s RD&E priority areas and benefit the Australian wine sector. The following questions will be assessed when considering an application:
- Are the outputs and activities appropriate?
- Is the plan for knowledge dissemination appropriate?
- What is the risk that the activities will not be delivered as planned?
- How will the travel contribute to professional development of the applicant?
- Is the proposal value for money, taking into account the cash and in-kind co-contribution to the proposal by the applicant and other parties?
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 30 March 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org