Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Development of non-destructive methods and systems for the assessment of hive health.
The key objective of this program is to develop:
- A methodology and systems for assessing hive health and its strength, to help beekeepers and growers quantify the quality of pollination services upon arrival and exiting the farm
- A consortium by partnering with highly reputable pollination researchers in Australia and overseas.
Tender No. & Further Information
- www.tenders.net – PH17001
Closing Date & Time
- 20 April 2018, 5.00 pm (AEDT)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.