The National Health & Medical Research Centre (NHMRC), through the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF), is providing funding to support health and medical research and innovation with an aim to improve the health and wellbeing of Australians.
The competitive grant opportunity ‘Low Survival Cancers and Diseases (LSCD)’ will support clinical trials that address low survival cancers and disease. Applications must be propose a single clinical trial that can improve survival rates for Australians with a low survival cancer or other disease.
A total of $10M is available for this program.
- Visit the GrantConnect website for eligibility guidelines
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- 4 April 2018: Minimum data due in RGMS
- 11 April 2018: Applications submitted for internal review
- 18 April 2018: Final applications submitted by CIs in RGMS
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND000465
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review