The US Department of Energy is inviting applications for its ‘flexible combined heat and power for grid reliability and resiliency’ grants program. This program funds research activities that will lead to an increase in the utilisation of cost-effective and highly efficient combined heat and power (CHP) systems.
Applications should address one of the following priority areas:
- power electronics and control systems;
- electricity generation components.
Funding & Duration
Grants of US $1M – 1.5M (approx. AUD $1.29M – 1.93M) are available for a period of 3 years.
Applicant institutions must contribute at least 20% of total allowable project costs.
Non-domestic (non-US) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 23 March 2018, 5pm ET – Concept papers due
- 3 May 2018 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review