The Academy supports the following awards for research on the conservation of endangered Australian vertebrate species, the history of science, population and environment, marine, soil and plant biology.
- The Max Day Environmental Science Fellowship Award
- The Margaret Middleton Fund for endangered Australian native vertebrate animals
- The Moran Award for History of Science Research
- The Thomas Davies Research Grant for Marine, Soil and Plant Biology
- The WH Gladstones Population and Environment Fund
Funding & Eligibility criteria vary according to scheme.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 25 May 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering an application.
- See also Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org