The Canine Research Foundation supports research into canine disease and disease-related processes, and/or the prevention of injury and/or disease.
Funding & Duration
Grants per project will normally be in the order of $5,000-15,000 in any one year. However the CRF may fund applications outside this range on a case by case basis.
Grants are offered for one year only from 1 January to 31 December of the relevant funding year.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 25 May 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster.
- When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code ORG10972
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com