Applications for the 2019 Grant Round are now open and projects across all areas of diabetes research will be considered. Projects focused on self-monitoring & self-management of diabetes, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diabetes, and behavioural research are encouraged.
Funding & Duration
Grants may be awarded in the following categories:
- Millennium Awards – (one for type 1 diabetes and one for type 2 diabetes) – $150,000 over a two-year period
- General Grants – up to $60,000 per grant, for up to one year in duration
Diabetes Australia Research Program grants are available to non-profit organisations concerned with the promotion of health care, education and/or medical research in the area of diabetes.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 27 April 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for either scheme.
- RFR’s must be completed through ResearchMaster.
- For General Grants, select Fund Scheme code FND000278
- For Millennium Awards, select Fund Scheme code 513744
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review