Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Global review and gap analysis of nursery industry research and development initiatives (NY17006).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Document global nursery industry research, development and extension (RD&E) initiatives and identify issues needing RD&E investment or collaboration
- Prioritise RD&E investment or collaboration opportunities in alignment with the Nursery Strategic Investment Plan 2017-2022
- Develop an action plan with industry on how to approach these investment or collaboration opportunities.
Tender No. & Further Information
- www.tenders.net – Reference no. 987837
Closing Date & Time
- 13 April 2018, 5.00 pm (AEDT)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.