ACARP seeks short proposals for research that addresses key coal-industry problems on an annual basis.
The 2018 categories seeking submissions are:
- Open Cut
- Coal Preparation
- Technical Market Support
- Environment and Community
- Mine Site Greenhouse Mitigation
ACARP gives strong preference to proposals which comply with the requirements of the R&D tax incentive scheme.
Proposals that do not meet the criteria will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
See page 10 of the ACARP Research Priorities Newsletter [PDF] for details.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Short proposals must be submitted for internal review by 25 April 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code 513131
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com