Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Indoor greening and consumer behaviour in retail environments (GC17001).
The research project will build on previous research to investigate the impact of urban greening in a retail environment.
The research should:
- investigate consumer behaviours, attitudes and perceptions of greenery and should include a comparison of living plants and plastic greenery;
- provide recommendations on the amount and types of urban greening that is most effective in attracting consumer interest.
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Objective 1: to create new market opportunities for stakeholders in Australia’s non-food sector (plant, garden and turf industries)
- Objective 2: to provide a greater understanding on the relationship between urban greening and consumer behaviour in a retail environment
- Objective 3: to encourage increased living infrastructure in retail environment as a mechanism for increasing the percentage of green space.
Tender No. & Further Information
- www.tenders.net – Tenders.Net ref #985007
Closing Date & Time
- 20 April 2018, 5.00 pm (Sydney time)
- Please contact a Business Partnership Specialist to assist you with your submission.