The Ian Potter Foundation makes grants across a broad range of sectors and endeavours.
For Round 2, 2018, Applications are being called for the following program areas:
Funding & Duration
Please refer to the individual programme areas for details.
Please refer to the individual programme areas for details regarding eligibility.
The Ian Potter Foundation can only make grants to organisations with BOTH Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 and Tax Concession Charity (TCC) status.
For more information, please see Administrative Contacts & Taxation Details (Research Services website).
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 29 May 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme:
- Medical Research – use Fund Scheme code 900063
- Travel Grant – use Fund Scheme code 900064
- For Conference Grants – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review