The ABRS offers financial support to postgraduate students studying at Australian institutions to travel to a national or international conference or workshop relevant to both the student’s research programme in systematics or taxonomy and the Priority Areas for Research Grants.
Funding & Duration
Amounts of either $750 (for domestic travel) or $1,500 (for international travel) GST exclusive, are available on an annual basis.
Applications must be submitted by a host institution on behalf of students currently enrolled in an Honours, Masters or PhD degree in the field of taxonomy or systematics at an Australian institution.
Students do not need to be permanent Australian residents.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 16 April 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster.
- When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code ORG119305
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com