The intent of the Fellowship is to encourage and support the promotion of research in medical speciality areas represented by the RACP Divisions, Faculties and Chapters.
Funds may be used to:
- provide stipend support
- other support such as laboratory set-up costs
- a short term Research Assistant appointment
Funding & Duration
The value of the fellowship is up to $100,000 for one year. The fellowship is tenable in Australia, New Zealand and overseas.
Eligible applicants are Australian and New Zealand Fellows of the RACP, its Divisions, Faculties and Chapters who have comprehensive research experience without necessarily having been awarded a Masters, PhD or equivalent research higher degree.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 8 June 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster.
- When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND000396
- See: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review