Do you have an idea, project, or research that delivers significant benefits to women and young workers in South Australian workplaces? Now is your chance to make a difference.
Augusta Zadow Awards aim to:
- address a work health and safety issue faced by women or young workers, and/or
- significantly improve health and safety for women and young workers through research or further education.
Funding & Duration
Awards are funded at up to $45,000
To be eligible you must be:
- a permanent resident of South Australia
- able to start the project, research, or study in 2018.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 15 June 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review