The Hospital Research Foundation (THRF) invites expressions of interest applications in its 2018 grant round at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (TQEH) and the Basil Hetzel Institute for Translational Health Research (BHI).
Awards for 2018
- 2 x Basil Hetzel Translational Grants ($250,000 each)
- 5 x 3-year Mid-Career Fellowships ($160,000 per annum each)
- 5 x 2-year Early-Career Fellowships ($120,000 per annum each)
- 1 x Development Grant ($150,000)
- 3 x Project Grants ($140,000 each)
- 5 x Postgraduate Research Scholarships – up to 3 years ($32,000 per annum each)
- Please note Postgraduate Scholarships are administered by the Graduate Centre
In addition to these funds available, THRF will also continue to fund existing grants in 2018 with an additional $3.5million.
Please refer to the Foundation’s website for scheme-specific eligibility criteria.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 April 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for any of these schemes.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review