Merck offers a series of research grants to stimulate innovative research in challenging areas of future importance. Research Areas include:
- Healthy Lives / Drug Discovery,
- Life Re-imagined / Synthetic Biology,
- Materials & Solutions,
- Digitisation / Computing.
Funding & Duration
Merck intends to provide several research grants of up to €350,000 (approx AUD $557,400) per year, for 3 years, in various research areas with the option of extension or expansion.
Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants. The research proposed for the grant must not:
- involve interventional clinical research
- involve the testing of competitors’ products
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 8 August 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review