ANDHealth+ is a national digital health initiative established by a consortium of commercial and government partners to facilitate and support the development & commercialisation of clinically validated digital health technologies across Australia.
Support is available for 5 projects per funding round for mid-stage evidence-based digital health technologies which have achieved proof of principle.
Funding & Support
ANDHealth supports a project to progress the technology towards investment, providing:
- An experienced Advisory & Support team
- $60k of funding for project expenses, plus significant in-kind support
- Potential additional project funding where Partners & Collaborators are interested in investing
- NO equity allocation required
- NO ownership rights to project IP
- Access to advice from people with a proven track record in digital health commercialisation
- Eligible projects will be focused on developing key areas of the technology and/ or business model.
- Specifically, projects should focus on the development of clinical or commercial evidence to support the business case in order to significantly improve the project’s ability to raise growth capital and/or execute on a market entry or growth strategy.
- Projects must fall within the definition of Digital Health as outlined on Slide 7 and project timelines should be between 3-9 months.
- Technologies should have achieved proof of concept/ proof of principle and must be evidence based with a clear focus on changing outcomes for patients.
- Preference will be given to opportunities which have:
- at least one full time executive;
- ability to resource the applicants contributions to the project plan (time, resources, headcount);
- a working prototype or ideally a product which is well progressed; and
- enough operational runway to enable the team to be supported through the program.
Applications close 31 May 2018