Applications are called for the provision of technical assistance and training activities to assure comprehensive cancer control outcomes.
This supports National Comprehensive Cancer Control grantees and their coalitions with expertise, capacity, and national reach in chronic disease prevention through technical assistance and training provision.
The aim is to build the programme’s capacity to implement evidence-based and promising practices in primary prevention, cancer screening and diagnostic follow-up and cancer survivorship.
Funding & Duration
Up to two grants are available each worth between USD $2.5M and approximately USD $4.13M (approx AUD $3.12M and $5.3M), for up to five years.
Award eligibility classified as “unrestricted”.
There are no eligibility restrictions listed by the sponsor.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 23 May 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
Economic modelling of HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, tuberculosis, sexually transmitted diseases and school health
- Applications open: 22 April 2018
- Internal due date: 8 June 2018
- Funding: up to $USD 4M(approx AUD$ 5.14M)
- Visit the website for this scheme